eBOARDsolutions Users Win Digital School District Survey
eBOARDsolutions is pleased to recognize and congratulate this year’s winners of the 2016 Digital School District Survey. Fourteen of this year’s winners are eBOARD users who continue to model and leverage the effective use of technology from the boardroom to the classroom.
The study, coordinated by the Center for Digital Education and in partnership with the National School Boards Association, showcases exemplary school boards’ and districts’ use of technology to govern the district, communicate with students, parents and the community, and improve district operations.
“We are honored to have so many eBOARDsolutions users as winners of the Digital School District Survey this year, said Mark Willis, Chief Operating Officer for eBOARDsolutions. “School districts recognize the importance and efficiency of technology and how they can leverage it to their advantage and model the creative innovation for the entire community.”
2015-2016 Digital School District Survey Top 10-Ranking Winners
Large Student Population District Category (12,000 students or more):
- 3rd Houston County School System, Ga.
- 5th Forsyth County Schools, Ga.
- 5th Hall County School District, Ga.
- 7th Savannah-Chatham County Public School System, Ga.
- 9th DeKalb County School District, Ga.
Mid-sized Student Population District Category (3,000 – 12,000 students):
- 1st White County School District, Ga.
- 4th Jefferson City Schools, Ga.
- 4th Monroe County Schools, Ga.
- 5th City Schools of Decatur, Ga.
- 5th Oconomowoc Area School District, Wis.
- 7th Marietta City Schools, Ga.
- 10th Dothan City Schools, Ala.
Small Student Population District Category (3,000 students or less):
- 9th Jasper County School District, Ga.
- 10th Chickamauga City School System, Ga.
Awards were presented by the Center for Digital Education at the National School Boards Association Conference.
View the Center for Digital Education: Digital School Districts Survey.